The purpose of this course is to provide mortgage brokers with an introductory package of information, skills and tools in order to establish commercial property finance as an additional profitable working income stream.
The objective is:
- To introduce you to commercial investment finance and property development finance, and provide you with new opportunities in your business offerings.
- To better understand the intricacies of commercial investment finance and property development finance.
- To understand how you would structure your fee schedule.
This course will delve into two types of commercial property finance:
- Commercial Investment Finance, and
- Property Development Finance.
Whilst there are similarities between these types of finance, the financial considerations to ensure a successful application remain different. This course provides an explanation of each of the fundamental areas required to ensure that you are able to prepare a submission that would properly consider the lender’s requirements.
This course goes further to discuss how to prepare a submission for each type of finance described above and how to structure fees in order to ensure a profitable outcome for the mortgage broker.